Thursday, November 15, 2012

How to decalcify your pineal gland


As a really late response to my previous post Stuff you didn't know about your pineal gland, I finally decided to write the post I promised about how to decalcify the pineal gland. We already know the pineal gland plays an important role in your state of happiness, balancing our emotions and influencing our sleeping patterns and so on. If you haven't read the post I'm talking about, I advise you to read it now. It is important because it talks about the functions of the pineal gland and its working mechanism. If, however you already know that or read my post here I go. 


1. Avoid flouride 

If you can, avoid the flouride in your tap water by drinking alkaline or distilled water instead. I however, find this method kind of  hard to obey to. I did some research and apparently you can't consume more than 500 - 1000 ml alkaline water per day, nor you can take pills while drinking alkaline water.  Distillate water on the other hand is healthier and has no limitations to it... only that you have to make it yourself so it's time consuming. I think investing in high quality water filter is the best option since it does the work for you. Another effective way of avoiding fluoride is using toothpaste with no fluoride in it. You can find it in stores or online. 

2. Meditate

Meditation is another important technique used to decalcify the pineal gland. Meditation is effective because of the state of mind it induces. I'll probably write a post about the importance and benefits of meditation 'cause I'm a huge fan.   

3. Less meat, more veggies and fruits

I know you are probably tired of hearing the same thing over and over again but guys, it's really important. It took me 17 years of my life to start considering the idea and then 2-3 more years to get accustomed to it. Once you get a grip of how tasty veggies and fruits really are you won't even want to go back to eating meat. 

4. Sungaze and sunbathe

Don't over do it however! 5 minutes per day is more than enough. Sunbathing is also good, since it helps you get optimal levels of Vitamin D. But, just like the case with sungazing, don't spend too much time sunbathing either. Take everything into moderation (even World of Warcraft xD ) 

5. Use fluorescent light bulbs

The pineal gland is light sensitive and therefore needs light that resembles the best natural light. These types of light bulbs are also good for the health of your eyes. It would also be great if you could sleep in complete darkness. 

6. Avoid mercury and other toxins

Mercury can be found in most of the vaccines on the market, that's why I'm not the biggest fan of vaccines. My last flu vaccine was three years ago and guess what? I didn't get colds more often than before. Instead of using vaccines to prevent flu, I rather drink plenty of tea, eat at least one apple a day and focus on keeping a healthy state of mind.  The tooth fillings have mercury in them as well but I guess you can't avoid it all. 

7. Work with a healthy mind

The human mind is capable of miracles. Not too long ago I read Dr. David Schwartz's book: The magic of thinking big. Thoughts are very important for the health of your mind, there are some thoughts that can make things worse. That's why it is so important to maintain a positive outcome, good thoughts and a happy state of being. And do not forget like attracts like. (you can check out The secret - great movie, if you haven't seen it already.) 


Wishing you the best,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment